Company information :
AD TYRES INTERNATIONAL SLU
Carrer Bonaventura Armengol num 10
AD500 Andorra la Vella
VAT : IE3431670HH
Share capital : 1.000.000 EUR
- Maxi Tyre Internet Offer.
- User terms and conditions.
- Sanctions and banning.
- Payment conditions.
- Cancellations and deliveries.
1/ Maxi Tyre Internet offer.
Maxi Tyre in an online platform that connects tyre professionals to manufacturers, wholesalers and its own stocks. The company is responsible for the fulfillment of the terms of the contract.
- The platform is designed for the exclusive use of tyre professionals. In order to subscribe to Maxi Tyre, the users have to show evidence they have a professional activity related to tyres.
- The platform is free, there is no monthly fees to pay.
- Confirmation or denial of subscription is confirmed via email.
3/ User terms and conditions.
AD TYRES INTERNATIONAL SLU cannot be held responsible for inconvenience due to platform unavailability, for example in case of a server error.
The user is fully responsible for their sensitive login information and AD TYRES INTERNATIONAL SLU is not liable in case of account usurpation or fraud.
The user morally commits to only using bank account and credit/debit card details for which they are the legal owner.
The user must know that Maxi Tyre prices fluctuate on a regular basis, it is the customer's own responsibility to commit to a quotation while the price on the site may have dropped, increased, or the product gone out of stock in the meantime.
4/ Sanctions and banning.
The following actions will lead to permanent banning from Maxi Tyre:
- Trying to establish direct contracts with the wholesalers / manufacturers whose stock are provided on Maxi Tyre.
- Lack of payment two weeks after the order.
- Giving access to one's account without prior authorisation.
- Breaking business rules and harming Maxi Tyre, for example when trying to deprive Maxi Tyre of its clients.
5/ Payment conditions.
- Credit/debit card : Processed in 24h.
- Direct Debit: Processed in 7 days.
Payment by credit card :
The Seller only accepts payment by Visa, Mastercard or Maestro credit cards.
Secure online payment by credit card is made by a payment provider.
All phases of payment by credit card are subject to payment system HIPAY / BRAINTREE / CHECKOUT, which is fully encrypted and protected. The protocol used is SSL coupled to banking banking (3D secure protocol).
This means that the information related to the order and the number of the credit card do not circulate in clear on Internet. The credit card number is not printed on any paper, invoice, bill or other listing.
Seller is not aware of card numbers. HIPAY / BRAINTREE / CHECKOUT does not keep the card numbers after sending the payment transaction to the merchant's bank. Thus, no person has access, either in a computerized manner or in a printed form, to the details of the buyers' credit cards. The risk of being hacked his credit card number during a purchase on the websites of the Seller with HIPAY / BRAINTREE / CHECKOUT is almost zero.
Professionals can also use the GoCardless automatic debiting system (gocardless.com) chosen by the Seller. This system is fully encrypted.
The Customer acknowledges and accepts without reserve that the Seller's liability can not be incurred on the basis of a security breach of the aforementioned payment systems, which are under the sole responsibility of their provider.
When paying by credit card, the transaction is immediately debited from the payment made by the Customer. The commitment to pay given by card is irrevocable. By providing his bank details at the time of the Sale, the Customer authorizes the Seller to debit his card the amount corresponding to the price indicated. The Customer confirms that he is the legal owner of the card to be debited and that he is legally entitled to use it. In case of error, or impossibility to debit the card, the order is immediately canceled.
The activities related to the distance selling contract are held by AD TYRES INTERNATIONAL EU located Level 3 Suite No. 2407, Tower Business Center, Tower Street Swatar, BIRKIRKARA BKR 4013, MALTA - registration number of the company OC 1277.
6/ Cancellation and deliveries.
- The user can cancel their order within 14 days. The request for cancellation has to be made via the ticket system, it is accessible on the user private space.
- When cancellation comes in due time, the customer will be charged for return shipping unless the responsibility lies with AD TYRES INTERNATIONAL SLU.
- The user has to make sure the delivery address is valid. If the delivery is not possible because of an address issue, AD TYRES INTERNATIONAL SLU will deduct the shipping fees before refund.
- The user is responsible for checking the goods upon delivery. If the customer fails to report a problem, the delivery will be considered successful and complete.
- Prices of goods on Maxi Tyre fluctuate on an on-going basis.
- Maxi Tyre indicates the price of e-business sites for indicative purposes only and cannot be liable for error or lack of update.
- The price includes shipping fees starting from 2 items.
8/ Applicable law and jurisdiction
The present General Terms and Conditions of Sale and the agreement between AD TYRES INTERNATIONAL SLU and the Customer are governed by Andorran law.
AD TYRES INTERNATIONAL SLU will nevertheless seek an amicable solution before any legal action is taken.