The company AD Tyres International SLU, company of Andorran law of form societat limitada unipersonal with the capital of 1.000.000 euros, registered with the register of trade and companies of Andorra under the number 16339, whose registered office is located Carrer Bonaventura Armengol Num . 10, Edifici Monclar, Block Num. 1, Despatx Num. 111-112, ANDORRA LA VELLA (Principality of Andorra), email: cm (a) adtyre.com, phone: +376 810 888, (hereinafter " AD Tyres ") submits, during your consultation of the accessible website to the address https://www.maxityre.ie (hereinafter the " Site "), cookies on your device with which you connect to the Site such as a computer, a smartphone, a tablet, a game console connected to Internet, etc. . (hereinafter your " Device ").
The purpose of this page is to provide you with all the necessary information about cookies and the settings that allow you to oppose the use of these cookies.
1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file placed in a specific area of your Device, when consulting a website, reading an email, installing or using a software or a mobile application or online advertising.
Cookies are used to collect information about your browsing on the Internet, to simplify access to our Site or to increase the speed and efficiency of use and to send you personalized services.
Cookies are essentially managed by the browser used by your Device.
For more information, we invite you to consult the following page .
2. Who deposits cookies during your consultation of the Site?
The cookies deposited on your Device during the consultation of the Site can be deposited by two main actors:
- AD Tyres for the purposes explained below;
- when consulting the Site, third parties may be partners, suppliers, social networks or advertising agencies or other providers. These cookies deposited by third parties allow you to consult, view and interact with certain content of our Site provided by the third party (advertisements, plug-ins and specific buttons of social networks). These cookies are managed by these third parties acting on their own behalf and AD Tyres does not have access to the content of information that these third parties store and use.
|Improve our Site||Cookies allow us to measure and analyze the use and use of our Site and its sections. This information is crucial to improve the operation, appearance and readability of our Site.|
These cookies also contribute to the implementation of security measures and fraud prevention on our Site.
|Customize your experience||The setting up of cookies also allows us to understand your interests and your preferences in order to adapt our Site accordingly and to highlight the offers that are most likely to interest you.|
Cookies can also store certain information such as your identifiers in order to avoid wasting time with a systematic referral of these data.
4. What are the cookies used by AD Tyres?
5. How can you manage cookies?
You have the following means to manage and oppose cookies.
|Setting your browser|
You are able to set the browser you use when visiting the Site to oppose all or some cookies.
Each browser has its own setting procedure. You will find useful information for the main browsers by clicking on the links below:
For smartphones, we invite you to consult the relevant link according to the operating system of your Device:
|Cookie management platform|
There are centralized management solutions for cookies, including the one offered by the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB):
6. How to contact us?
AD Tyres is at your disposal to answer all your questions about cookies.
To contact us, you are invited to join us at your convenience:
- by sending an email to: cm (a) adtyre.com
- or by completing the contact form available here .